Tired of Awkward Wording


I
don't
read
a
lot
But I do read a bit here and there
Suzanne Collins, J. K. Rowling, Stephen King
Any fiction writer I can get my hands
on the thing thing I hate the most
about Awkward


writing is how

EVERYONE

harksuponitlikesomethingsalwayswrong

there isn't a thing wrong with I write how

I didn't grow up reading

So reading shouldn't have grown up with me,

And In the end,
Graders shuold understand

That my words are a collection of

experiences that they have no write to tell me how to use

For how can I change my writing style,
If I can't change my reading style?
How can I change my reading style?
If I don't change myself?

And if I have to keep changing myself?
Then I can't ever be CONTENT with MySelf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Passionate Review of One Outs (26 EP)

My Own Life Philosophy

Why I Attend Williams College